Eurostar Fixed-Wing Microlight Experience
£99.00 – £170.00
Upon arrival, you will be met by your fully qualified flying instructor, who will go through a full safety briefing with you and aircraft familiarisation. Once you are familiar with the aircraft, you will then carry out the full pre-flight safety checks before you taxi out for take-off. During the flight, you will be able to hear your instructor talking to Air Traffic Control and other aircraft in the area as you fly over some of the most beautiful scenery in Scotland.
Up in the air, your instructor will climb to around 2000 feet, then when at cruising altitude you’ll be offered the opportunity to take the controls of the aircraft and put it through manoeuvres such as climbing and banking, all under the safe supervision of the instructor. Throughout the experience, you’ll be able to communicate with the instructor using the aircraft radio and you’ll also hear Air Traffic Control and other aircraft in the area.
This trip is a great experience for those looking for an introduction to gaining a flying licence or simply an amazing flight and a fantastic experience!
- Take the controls of a Eurostar microlight aeroplane under expert instruction
- See landmarks such as Scone Palace, Glamis Castle and the river Tay from the sky
- Can be used as qualifying time toward your pilot’s licence
- Ideal gift for first time fliers
- Different route options are available, including flying over your house if you live in the area