Enclosed Gyrocopter Experience
£130.00 – £230.00
A Gyrocopter looks like a small helicopter, with the main difference being that there is no engine controlling the rotors, they propel themselves due to the way the air flows through each blade. Sometimes referred to as “The Motorbike of the Sky”, Gyrocopters are great fun to fly in.
Upon arrival you will be met by your instructor who will give you an all-important safety briefing and introduction to Gyrocopters. After being shown the controls, you will then take to the skies where, under the guidance of your fully qualified instructor, you will have the opportunity to take the controls and learn the basics of flying this exciting aircraft.
Flying a Gyrocopter is one of the most unique ways to take to the skies, and where better to experience it than over the heart of the Scottish countryside in Perthshire.
The Gyrocopter is dual controlled so the instructor will be able to take control at any time ensuring you are always in safe hands as you admire the stunning Scottish scenery below.
- Fly the ‘Motorbike of the Sky’ for an unforgettable experience
- Take the controls under the expert guidance of your instructor
- Fly over Perthshire and the Scottish Highlands and admire the stunning scenery
- Hands on flight experience for first time fliers or those with more experience
- The perfect gift experience for a special occasion